Hub
Across U-Hub. A place that I had many great memories. Finally I faded out from Refeel. It's just like leaving a group of very close friends. Wilson mentioned life is like a hub, everyone flys in and out. I cannot believe that in a few sentences I had recall so many great memories. "Hub" reminds me of Wil, and "In and Out" reminds me of the last retreat I had in Daniel.
Lily had left for HK, which he is joining Mandy, Wil, Deb, Janice, Howard, Tai, Din, Edith, I can't even count... and then Roy and Benny will be leaving too... adding this up to leaving Refeel, set me up with a quite "hei hui" emotion... but if life is really like a hub, then we should be able to meet again?
心靈再感覺
尋到知心 心中已感興奮
長路裡踏過 共你結伴同行
如今相分 不必抹走足印
離別了 但永遠是良朋
回味一起輕唱的樂韻
心裡不禁起疑問
在這月這日裡 有否稱心痛心
需要肩膊為你分
人或遠 心亦近 會跨空間將心靈震撼
若你面頰刻了淚痕 有我共同傷感
人越遠 心越近 託清風輕將關懷送贈
你每步腳印 我都會關心
來日盼再步近

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home