Saturday, June 19, 2004

Am I that talented?

Tonite's EM was ok. Worship Team sang a song I wrote. Afterwards 4 people came to me and gave compliments. Well well, I was yet again embarassed and didn't know how to react. Can only say, "It's from God." That's sort of "hong for" but well, what can I say? And then when the last person came to me, I even thought, what is the good of writing good lyrics? can't make a living can I? If possible, it would be a dream that I can write lyrics as my career, and use those lyrics in pop songs and then thru that to spread out the gospel. It will be the best script of my life. I think God gave me some strange gifts... now please show me how should/can I use them in the right way.

2 Comments:

At June 21, 2004 at 8:05 PM, Blogger siuyan said...

Fung, I have same feelings/experiences as you do as well. I don't wanna be prideful of what I wrote. But, when ppl are inspired by your Godly prespectives, you actually make a different in their minds, even in their lives. It's hard; however, it's a true blessing of God. I think that your heading of this post should be changed to "Am I that blessed?" =) Viewing your skills as blessings, you will know His way and have enough faith to follow it through. I encourage you not to struggle anymore, serve Him with your blessings that He pours upon you and your faithfulness that He appreciated so much. I am sure that He is very proud to have a son like you. +oil!!
"I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service." 1Ti 1:12

 
At June 30, 2004 at 2:01 AM, Blogger Growing Flower said...

Goh, you are talented. =)

Remember that the first step to knowing how God can use your talent is to make yourself available to serve Him. When you are available and willing to let him use you in whatever ways He wants, you will see your talent being used in AMAZING WAYS. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home