Bowling again
This Blog page may be renamed as Bowling-log page.
I got another bowling ball today.
1st ball on July 4, 2000 (rest in peace today)
2nd ball on May 24, 2004 (hope he can hang on for a while)
3rd ball on August 4, 2004 (TODAY!)
Will I have many other balls in the future? Suddenly I feel that I would like to store them all if possible. Then I have to get a bigger house hahah.
It's like happy and unhappy. Happy for the new ball but unhappy for the 2nd one coz seems that I wasted some $. However it's not THAT hurt now coz I might be able to work as full time then study part time, then I will have more income.
Seems that God wants me to do it that way too. I was thinking for working part-time and study at the same time. But seems that everything is pushing me to work full time. Then I will have a pretty tight schedule.... woo... Life is Beautiful, what else can I say? May be it's time to rejuvenate haha, I should be ok coz I am still young! ^_^ Hope I can manage!

1 Comments:
Hey..seems like you haven't blogged for a long time woh! Does it mean that you haven't gone to bowling for a long time? Or you're just too busy?
-Jacqs =)
Post a Comment
<< Home